Skip to content
- Attending classes on time and regularly.
- Being prepared for classes with all necessary supplies.
- Taking good care of school property.
- Completing all homework assignments.
- Organizing their time well.
- Respecting themselves and others.
- Reading on a regular basis.
- Doing their best.
- Participating in classroom activities.
- Contributing to discussions and group activities.
- Asking questions when they don’t understand.
- Participating in school activities and having fun.
- Listening carefully to teachers and always showing respect.
- Developing positive attitudes; being cooperative and Considerate.
- Welcoming challenges.
- Helping others.
Start Learning & Subscribe Today!